(gaslighting, emotional abuse)
I might take a vacation from updating for the next week or so.
- mush brain. I am so tired.
- thank you
- we didn’t really need to do all that in one day
- we really don’t fucking need a pop-up toaster when we have a toaster oven, be honest, you got that for yourself
- it is possible to appreciate a song without singing along to it; in fact, when someone says to you, “Listen to this cool new cover of this song!” usually they want you to LISTEN and not SING OVER IT
- how can someone with a music degree sing so out-of-tune
- when you offer to pay for something & have the opportunity to find out in advance how much it costs, or offer to cover only part of it, it’s kind of bad form to act all shocked at the price that YOU OFFERED to pay and YOU CHOSE not to ask about in advance.
I feel really productive and good. And tired. Sparkly’s cold seems to be a little better.
Brain = mush. Sparkly graduated and it was awesome. Ey looked so happy and I’m so proud of em. It’s easy to forget when you’re in the middle of it but this is really a huge accomplishment.
and eir mother is staying the night with us, and I didn’t know about this until this afternoon. It’s ok, she’ll just have to put up with the the house being messy.
This “am I going to catch Sparkly’s cold or not” limbo really sucks.
I decided on a personal rule a while ago, which is that Doctor Mac is great but I only reblog posts about her if they are not also about alcohol. It cuts down my options pretty significantly, which is why I made it a rule.
Like, I know that “person in a fancy suit with a glass of liquor in their hand” is a Thing, but the jokes about, like, her drinking all her problems away, get a little old.
I am feeling knd of stressed but I am getting stuff done.
cleaned off the porch because people came to repair some stuff on it
cleaned up the living room because ditto
did some captioning
unloaded the dishwasher
said fuck it and posted some craigslist ads without taking photos of the stuff
Sparkly has a cold and we’ve been watching Steven Universe. I’ve gotten to see a few episodes that I missed before. It’s pretty great.