(about “young jewish women in leadership”) yesterday, and I have a quibble.
They gave each of the attendees a little treat bag. Here’s what was in it:
- Food (a granola bar, some fruit, a bottle of iced tea)
- Some very nice greeting cards with Inspiring quotes on them
- Two stickers (“It’s on us” and “Smart women vote”)
- A package of hair elastics
- A bottle of (expensive brand name) nail polish
- A package of “intimate cleansing wipes, for face, body and bikini”
- A coupon for discounted waxing, eyebrow threading, or laser hair removal
And uh. Supporting businesses in your community is great and all, but assuming that those last few things will be appealing to all young women is not so great? There could be more variety, at least.